Do you know where to find the best sources of no-cost export marketing research for food and agricultural products?
This webinar includes some of the key online resources to help you develop a solid export marketing plan and strategy. Attendees will learn where and how to access the following:
- Product Classification for export, including Harmonized System (HS) code and Schedule B number.
- Steps on how to use those codes to determine duties and taxes as well as Free Trade Agreement (FTA) access in foreign markets.
- USDA's Foreign Agricultural Service (FAS) website, including Global Agricultural Information Network (GAIN) reports by commodity and sector such as Retail, Foodservice, Food Processing and Ingredients as well as Exporter Guides.
- How to run your own export statistics from "GATS" the Global Agricultural Trade System, by region, trade group, aggregated category or product specific.
- Other relevant websites, whether or not food and agricultural related.
- There will also be a Q & A Session with Dennis Lynch, our featured presenter.