Mexico is one of the largest and fastest growing markets for U.S.
food and agricultural products. According to the Foreign Agricultural
Service (FAS), exports of agricultural, fish and forestry products to
Mexico reached almost $19 billion in 2011.
Raul Caballero, In-Market Representative for Mexico, discusses:
- Why Mexico offers excellent potential for many U.S. food exporters
- An update on Mexico’s security situation
- Recent market developments and key market trends
- Key logistics to exporting your product to Mexico
- An overview of the retail, HRI and food ingredient market sectors
- Strategies and recommendations for U.S. food exporters
- Q & A session with Mr. Caballero.