The second webinar in APHA's Advancing Racial Equity series covered reproductive racial disparities. Presenters:
How to Earn CE
- Provided context of racism in reproductive care across multiple impacted groups;
- Shared current advocacy approaches to advancing reproductive health equity; and
- Highlighted current federal legislation that addresses the barriers to achieving reproductive justice.
- APHA Associate Executive Director Regina Davis Moss, PhD, MPH, MCHES
- Ndidiamaka Amutah-Onukagha, PhD, MPH, CHES, Associate Professor in the Department of Public Health and Community Medicine, Tufts University School of Medicine
- Elizabeth Howell, MD, MPP, Professor in the Departments of Population Health Science & Policy and Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Science at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Joia Adele Crear-Perry, MD, FACOG, Founder and President of the National Birth Equity Collaborative
- U.S. Rep. Lauren Underwood, D-Ill.
- Monica R. McLemore, PhD, MPH, RN, FAAN, Associate Professor, University of California, San Francisco
- Kaye Bender, PhD, MSN
- Georges Benjamin, MD
- Regina Davis Moss, PhD, MPH, MCHES
- Tia Taylor Williams, MPH, CNS
- Kelly Hilvosky, MPH
- Olubukolami David
- Kate Robb, MSPH
How to Earn CE
- Click on the presentation below to watch the session.
- Once the session is viewed. Return to this page.
- Find the discipline for which you would like to earn CE.
- Complete the assessment to earn your credit.