The fifth webinar in APHA's Advancing Racial Equity series covered structural racism in housing. Presenters:
How to Earn CE
- Described the racist structures and policies that established housing inequality.
- Discussed the health impacts of racism in housing on communities of color.
- Highlighted pre- and post-COVID legislation related to housing.
- Provided an advocate's perspective of ways to advance equity through housing at the city and state level.
- Kelly Hilovsky, MPH, Policy Fellow, Bloomberg American Health Initiative & APHA
- Adrianne Todman, CEO, National Association of Housing and Redevelopment Officials
- Kamillah Wood, MD, MPH, FAAP, community pediatrician and former White House Fellow in the Obama administration
- Kim Johnson, MPP, housing policy analyst, National Low Income Housing Coalition
- Amelie G. Ramirez, DrPH, Director, Salud America! and Chair and Professor of Population Health Sciences and Director, Institute for Health Promotion Research, UT Health San Antonio
- Amina Kirk, JD, Senior Legal and Policy Advocate, Detroit People's Platform
- Kaye Bender, PhD, MSN
- Georges Benjamin, MD
- Regina Davis Moss, PhD, MPH, MCHES
- Tia Taylor Williams, MPH, CNS
- Kelly Hilvosky, MPH
- Olubukolami David
- Kate Robb, MSPH
How to Earn CE
- Click on the presentation below to watch the session.
- Once the session is viewed. Return to this page.
- Find the discipline for which you would like to earn CE.
- Complete the assessment to earn your credit.