Firearms are a major contributor to morbidity and mortality in the United States, and this book explores this epidemic as a public health issue. It covers a range of topics, including homicide, suicide, criminal justice, data, research and so much more. It serves as both a primer and handbook for practitioners, researchers, advocates, health providers and others focused on preventing gun violence in a comprehensive manner.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR CE CERTIFICATE
- You will be able to claim one certificate type per course.
- First, click on the section you wish to view.
- Next click on the chapters.
- Once you have read the chapters, return to the session page and scroll down to select your assessment type (i.e. CHES, CNE, CPH).
- Complete the assessment. A passing score of 70% is required to earn credit. You may take each assessment 5 times.
- Once finished, click “Submit,” click “Next Item” and you will be able to view or print your certificate
- You can always re-visit your earned certificates by clicking on your name in the upper right hand corner
Pricing: APHA Members $25 | Non-Members $50