Presenter: Heather Grain
AssocDip MRA, GDip IS, MHL, MACS, FACHI, Cert IV Training and Education: Co-Chair, HL7 Vocabulary Work Group, Convenor ISO WG3-Semantic Content: Member IHTSDO Quality Assurance Committee and Education SIG; Chair-Standards Australia Health Informatics Committee (IT 14), Australia
This introduces design and delivery of HL7 tutorials and provides tools and resources to assist in these tasks. The course will assist in production of focused, outcome driven educational activities.
- Anyone who delivers or intends to deliver or develop tutorial information for HL7
Upon completion of this webinar, attendees will be able to:
- The need to identify appropriate content and methodology to meet stakeholder needs
- How to develop competencies to meet needs
- How to identify expected background or learners
- What a learning plan needs to contain, breaking content into defined timeslots and identified resources/exercises.
- Delivery methods and assessment methods and tools
- The need to measure assessment and content against competencies
- How to prepare a proposal for HL7 education
- How to undertake basic tutorial quality review