- 24 years active service to HL7
- HL7 Volunteer of the Year award recipient
- HL7 Fellow
- Chair - HL7 Education Advisory Council
- Over 30 years experience in Health IT with focus on interoperability standards and regulations
- Manager, HIT Standards and Collaborations, New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Program Director – Certification of Professional Achievement in Health IT at Columbia University
- Also active in IHE, HIMSS, AMIA, NY Academy of Medicine, and AITP
HL7 offers certification and proficiency testing to assess the knowledge and proficiency of its most frequently used health information technology (HIT) standards. This webinar discussed the certificate exams offered, explains the purpose of the exams and the process for taking the exam.
Audience and Benefits
- Individuals curious or considering HL7 Certification
- Employers considering certification for their employees
Upon completion of this webinar, you will be better prepared to:
- Explain the purpose of the HL7 certification program
- Define the scope and identify the specific certifications offered
- Describe general requirements for certification and how to find the specifics.
- List the steps to certification
- Know the logistics of the certification process.
- Navigate website to learn more.