Instructor: James Agnew
●Software Developer by day
●Project lead for HAPI for 14 years
●CTO: Smile CDR
Centre for Global eHealth Innovation
Covered topics will include the data model and parser/serializer framework, and how to build both FHIR clients and FHIR servers using HAPI FHIR.
This online class includes classroom instruction, as well as optional hand-on exercises. For the final 30 minutes of each day, a guided exercise will be presented, covering building a client on day 1 and a server on day 2.
This Tutorial Will Benefit:
- Java developers looking to get started or improve their skills developing FHIR-based solutions
- Know the various components of the HAPI FHIR library and explain their uses within an application
- Use the HAPI FHIR library to create a working client application, and a working server application on their own laptop
- Please ensure to have the following prerequisites installed on your workstation:
- Java JDK version 11.x
- Apache Maven (latest version available)
- Java IDE of your choice (e.g. IntelliJ IDEA, Eclipse)