Clinical quality improvement is an important aspect of healthcare delivery and relies on the ability to both measure and influence clinical care.
This online class looks at how the HL7 FHIR Clinical Reasoning module can be used to share computable clinical knowledge and how that knowledge can be incorporated in a continuous quality improvement cycle.
This class will benefit:
- Clinical software system developers, implementers and integrators
- Decision support service providers and consumers
- Quality reporting vendors and consumers
At the end of this course, students should be able to explain:
- What is the Clinical Reasoning Module in FHIR
- What resources and IGs are available for clinical quality improvement
- What tools and technologies are available to help implement clinical quality improvement.