This live web event has ended. Thank you for attending.
Cannabis for medical purpose poses serious occupational health and safety challenges to employers. A review of current medical and scientific consensus will be conducted followed by a review of case law. An employer-based program approach will be proposed and illustrated using case examples.
- Recognize the limited evidence in support of Medicinal Cannabis.
- Understand the associated potential benefits and adverse effects
- Be aware that the legal framework varies by States.
- Familiarize with a proposed employer-based policy
- Analyze case examples illustrating OH&S challenges