About the Webinar
Learn the benefits and potential landmines when a certification organization has a relationship with another organization (membership, foundation, for-profit). Hear a case study from a credentialing organization, and learn strategies for creating and maintaining a successful partnership, as well as considerations for programs that have earned or are considering NCCA accreditation.
Listen to this webinar to:
- Hear a case example of a credentialing and membership organization’s journey through the redesign of their professions recertification program.
- Learn the steps required for a successful partnership.
- Learn about opportunities for collaboration between the certification and other organizations to advance the profession.
- Learn strategies to improve a strained relationship with another organization.
- Hear how to form a partnership with another organization that complies with the NCCA accreditation standards.
To access the webinar, click on the presentationbelow. A PDF of the presentation is included in the Resources tab under the webinar window.
You can view this webinar as many times as you like for 30 days, starting the day of access.
Member Discount Is Applied When You Add To Your Cart