The IFMA Chain Operators EXchange (COEX) is the foodservice industry’s only conference truly by operators, for operators. With an agenda built by a committee of 30+ chains of all sizes, the program delivers real-time, pertinent insights and best practices that leaders in supply chain, culinary, marketing and general management can use to shape their businesses.
As the new socially conscious consumer makes purchase decisions that align with their values, foodservice is now at the forefront of providing choices that support how consumers look for and consume food and beverage away from home. IFMA COEX 2022 examined how sustainability, innovation, and technology are shaping a new path to better serve the consumer—taking the industry on a purpose-driven path that will lead us into the future of the course.
16 COEX Recordings
This sixteen-recording course, with presentation slides, provides you with the all of the insights and content presented in-person at IFMA COEX 2022, including:
MONDAY GENERAL SESSION
- Enhancing the Customer and Employee Experience (Frances Allen, President & CEO, Checkers & Rally’s Drive-In Restaurants)
- Evolution of Food Journey: Post Pandemic
- Restaurant Vision 2025
TUESDAY GENERAL SESSION
- Winning the War for Talent
- Manufacturers Are from Mars, Operators Are from Venus
- State of the Restaurant Industry
- Fad vs. Gamechanger: How You Can Identify the Next Big Thing
- The Comeback Is Greater Than the Setback (Lance Trenary, President & CEO, Golden Corral)
- The New Lunch Consumer and Operator
- Making Your Menu Sustainable and Why It Must Happen Now
- Emerging Chains: Redefining the Future of Foodservice
- Foods Trends and Innovation Success
- How Restaurants Can Attract the Best Employees
- Digital Transformation: Do It Differently, Do It Better
- Winning Innovation for Supply Challenged Times
- IFMA Menu-a-thon: Innovation Product Showcase
IFMA Individual Member Cost: $995 (COEX Attendees: $495)
Non-IFMA Individual Member Cost: $1,995
Corporate Access IFMA Members: $1,995 (COEX Attendees: $995)
If you attended COEX, you will be prompted to enter your discount code during the checkout process. Contact Sandra Sierra ( firstname.lastname@example.org) for pricing and registration questions.
For all other questions, contact Charlie McConnell (email@example.com).