IFMA hosted over 600 food-away-from home leaders for three info-packed days at its annual Presidents Conference in Scottsdale, Arizona on November 6-8. Leaders and visionaries came together to examine common industry challenges and hear new ideas to take on the future.
Gain access to key session recordings and presentation slides from an agenda that included exclusive executive content and powerful keynotes on key issues impacting our community, including sustainability, the supply chain, new technologies, and building/retaining talent.
“Content is always a cut above the other associations I attend”
“Presentations were great, very informative and diverse topics, felt that every session had something new to learn about.”
Presidents Conference Recordings
Purchase individual access to key session recordings and resources (presentation PDFs), including:
- Can Agriculture Save the Planet?
- High-Impact Leadership to Advance People, Teams, and Industry
- Foodservice Leadership Council: 2025 Vision In Action
- Keynote: Pablos Holman
- Leaders Roundtable
- Beyond the Three-Headed Monster
- The New Dining Norm: Fresh Consumer Insights on Delivered Food
- The Future of Distribution Disruption
- Closing Keynote: Sysco Leadership - Kevin Hourican and Adrienne Trimble
- Solving Customer Challenges Through Evolving Partnerships
- Leveraging Distributor E-Commerce Channels to Drive Brand Awareness
- How Compostable Foodservice Packaging Can Help You Meet Your Sustainability and Zero Waste Goals
- From the Mind of the Emerging & Growth Chain Operator
- What People Want to Eat
- FSMA RULE 204 Readiness
- Co-Creating Transformative Programs to Advance Sustainable, Equitable Supply Chains
Price: $499 (Individual Access) All sales are final.
Contact Sandra Sierra (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.