Leadership 101 On-Demand Training Series
This 8-module on-demand training series will provide new and experienced managers with practical skills and a broader understanding of leadership in healthcare.
Developing new leaders in your facility/company is one of the best investments you can make in driving staff productivity and capacity, quality improvement, process excellence and improved overall performance.
What’s vital is to prepare your leaders with what they need to assure their competence and confidence.
- Leaping to Supervisor - Leadership Skills for the New Manager
- Coaching and Building the Team
- Managing Conflict
- Effective Communication Skills for Managers and Supervisors
- Creating an Accountability – Based Culture
- Reducing Drama in the Healthcare Workplace
- Workers Compensation 101
Each module is worth 1.0 contact hour with a total of 8.0 contact hours available for completing the entire series.
Contact hours are available for ALL disciplines
- Activity Professionals
- Social Services Staff
- Environmental Services Staff
- Department Heads
- Assisted Living Managers
- To earn contact hours, you must respond to all participation prompts during the presentation.
- CEU certificates will be available to download and print once you finish each session and complete the evaluation form.
- CEU certificates must be printed through the on-demand portal. The CEU certificates will not be available through your personal profile on our website.