Leadership 101 On-Demand Training Series
This 8-module on-demand training series will provide new and experienced managers with practical skills and a broader understanding of leadership in healthcare.
Developing new leaders in your facility/company is one of the best investments you can make in driving staff productivity and capacity, quality improvement, process excellence and improved overall performance.
What’s vital is to prepare your leaders with what they need to assure their competence and confidence.
- Leaping to Supervisor - Leadership Skills for the New Manager
- Coaching and Building the Team
- Managing Conflict
- Effective Communication Skills for Managers and Supervisors
- Creating an Accountability – Based Culture
- Reducing Drama in the Healthcare Workplace
- Workers Compensation 101
Each module is worth 1.0 contact hour with a total of 8.0 contact hours available for completing the entire series.
Contact hours are available for ALL disciplines
- Activity Professionals
- Social Services Staff
- Environmental Services Staff
- Department Heads
- Assisted Living Managers
*All training modules meet the Iowa Board of Nursing’s criteria for nursing education. Iowa Board of Nursing Provider #166.