This course consists of 30 videos and PPT presentations presented at 2021 ILADS Annual Conference in Orlando, FL. CME credit is no longer available for this content.
- Magdalena Cubala-Kucharska, MD, PhD: Anxiety and behavioral regression during pandemics among children with neurodevelopmental disorders (ND) - COVID long haulers or lock-down victims?
- Leo J. Shea III, PhD; Craig Shimasaki, PhD; Michele DeAntonio, MD: Understanding, Diagnosing and Treating Neuropsychiatric Conditions Caused by an Autoimmune Dysfunction
- Ken Mitchell, ND: Disulfiram – Mitigating Unintended Effects
- Robert C. Bransfield, MD: Lyme Disease and Anxiety Disorders
- Robert C. Bransfield, MD: The Assessment and Treatment of Sleep Disorders Associated with Lyme Borreliosis
- Eboni N. Cornish, MD: Chronic Neurological Infections and SPECT Scan Imaging
- Ann F. Corson, MD: Treatment Approaches to Vector-Borne Disease and Environmental Illness in the Pregnant Patient
- Rosalie Greenberg, MD: Tick-borne Disorders and Mental Illness in Youth: Is There a Connection?
- Dan Kastner, MD, PhD: Reimagining Autoinflammatory Disease (Non-CME)
- Ann F. Corson, MD: Hypercoagulability: What's the Fuss about Fibrin?
- Nicole Baumgarth, DVM, PhD: Borrelia burgdorferi establishes chronic non-resolving infection in natural host reservoirs by inhibiting the development and maintenance of effective antibody responses
- Henry H. Lindner, MD: Endocrine Aspects of Chronic Infections
- Sharon Hausman-Cohen, MD: Decoding Inflammation from a Genomics Point of View
- Craig Shimasaki, PhD: How Molecular Mimicry can Lead to Immune Dysregulation in Neurologic Lyme Disease: A Mechanism for Immune Dysfunction in Lyme Disease, PANS and Long-COVID
- M. Elizabeth Latimer, MD: Clinical presentation and treatment guidelines Basal Ganglia Auto Immune Encephalitis. "PANDAS and PANS"
- Henry H. Lindner, MD: Chronic Babesiosis Caused by Babesia odocoilei: Pathophysiology, Diagnosis and Treatment
- Peter A. McCullough, MD, MPH: Multifaceted Highly Targeted Sequential Multidrug Treatment of Early Ambulatory High-Risk SARS-CoV-2 Infection (COVID-19) (Non-CME)
- Jacques Simon, JD; Susan Green, JD: COVID Legal Pitfalls
- Robert C. Bransfield, MD: A Tale of Two Pandemics: Lyme and COVID-19
- Marna E. Ericson, PhD: Improving the Care of Patients with Multi-color Molecular Confocal Imaging
- James R. Neuenschwander, MD: Managing Chronic Disease: Lessons Learned From COVID
- B. Robert Mozayeni, MD: Bartonella Update
- Garth Ehrlich, PhD, B. Robert Mozayeni, MD: Direct Detection of Tick Borne Pathogens via DNA-based Diagnostics: Advantages and Challenges
- Jyotsna Shah, PhD: Immunoblotting in the Major Tick-Borne Diseases
- Ricardo G. Maggi, PhD: Development and validation of a multiplex droplet digital PCR assay for the detection of Babesia, Bartonella, and Borrelia Species
- Lowell Gerber, MD: Cardiovascular Inflammation in the Lyme and COVID Era
- Pierre Kory, MD , MPA: Frontline COVID care: Review of the Emerging Evidence Regarding Ivermectin in the Prophylaxis and Treatment of COVID-19
- Kent Holtorf, MD: Peptide Workshop, Part 1
- Kent Holtorf, MD: Peptide Workshop, Part 2
- Gordon Crozier, DO: How Peptides Help with Chronic Disease
- Maria Carrascal, MD: Clinical Use of Peptides