explore the impact of a technology that is here to stayAre you curious about AI and how the use and application of AI technologies are shaping the legal profession? If so, you won't want to miss this presentation hosted by LegalSifter CEO, Kevin Miller.
In this program, you'll learn about different types of artificial intelligence, how AI is being applied within the legal industry today, and what impact it's likely to have in the coming years. You will also receive some advice on how to begin your own artificial intelligence journey and understand why you will want to begin that journey now.
Want a bit more information first?
- Hear from the Hon. Susan G. Braden (Ret.) on why AI is important.
- Get an explanation of what AI is from presenter Kevin Miller, CEO of LegalSifter.
THE COURSE IS PRESENTED IN four partsEach part contains a video presentation and a Knowledge Check. Once you have gone through all the parts, you'll complete an evaluation. A certificate will then be generated for attorneys wishing to self-report for CLE credit ( this program should be valid for 1 general CLE credit in most jurisdictions).
continuing legal educationThis program is designed to be eligible for 1 CLE hour.
- It has been approved in Pennsylvania.
- It has been approved in Tennessee.
- It has been submitted for review in Texas.
- Complete the Knowledge Checks.
- Fill out the (5 minute long) evaluation.
If you are self-reporting in other jurisdictions:
- Print out your personalized certificate (tied to the submission of the evaluation).
- Download the course description and faculty bios document.
- Self-report your attendance by submitting the appropriate jurisdictional forms along with these documents to your CLE body; please let us know if they require anything additional.