Who's the fairest of them all? Let's bring in the experts.In the case of The Evil Queen v. Snow White, The Queen maintains that she is the "fairest of them all" while Snow White challenges this assumption. These two characters go to battle using the testimony of expert witnesses. So...who said it best?
In this course, you'll learn:
- How to recognize the differences between the Frye and Daubert standards for expert testimony; and,
- How to navigate the ethical challenges associated with experts providing the testimony.
THE COURSE IS PRESENTED IN Three acts
- Act I: The Queen and Ms. Mirror
- Act II: Dr. Doc, M.D.
- Act III: Experts on Experts
CONTINUING LEGAL EDUCATIONThis program is designed to be eligible for 1 CLE hour of ethics.
- It has been approved in Pennsylvania.
- It has been approved in Tennessee.
- Florida attorneys can self-report.
- Complete the Knowledge Check.
- Fill out the (5 minute long) evaluation.
If you are self-reporting in other jurisdictions:
- Print out your personalized certificate (tied to the submission of the evaluation).
- Download the course description and faculty bios document.
- Self-report your attendance by submitting the appropriate jurisdictional forms along with these documents to your CLE body; please let us know if they require anything additional.
If you are unsure if your state has been approved or have any questions, please contact us before taking the time to purchase and complete this program!