how do we get there?The mission of the American Inns of Court is to "...inspire the legal community to advance the rule of law by achieving the highest level of professionalism through example, education, and mentoring." It sounds great - and let's all agree that the profession needs to move in this direction - but putting words into action can be more difficult than it sounds.
This course is designed to provide you with practical tips and ideas on how to recognize, incorporate and embody professionalism as you practice the law.
Hear from a cross-section of judges and attorneys who share their own experiences and understanding about:
- what professionalism is,
- how it may or may not differ depending on the area of the law, and
- what impact the Pandemic has had.
THE COURSE IS PRESENTED IN Three Parts
- Part I: What does professionalism mean to you?
- Part II: Professionalism Potpourri
- Part III: Pocket Professionalism
CONTINUING LEGAL EDUCATIONThis program is designed to be eligible for 1 CLE hour of professional conduct.
- It has been approved in Pennsylvania.
- It has been approved in Tennessee.
- It is being reviewed for approval in Texas.
- Florida attorneys can self-report.
- Complete the Knowledge Check.
- Fill out the (5 minute long) evaluation.
If you are self-reporting in other jurisdictions:
- Print out your personalized certificate (tied to the submission of the evaluation).
- Download the course description and faculty bios document.
- Self-report your attendance by submitting the appropriate jurisdictional forms along with these documents to your CLE body; please let us know if they require anything additional.
If you are unsure if your state has been approved or have any questions, please contact us before taking the time to purchase and complete this program!