In honor of Mentoring Month, have a little fun with your mentoring group!
Participate in these activities together and submit some "proof" - the idea is to get to know each other better, start a new mentoring relationship or just enjoy the spirit of the month.
Activities must be:
- completed by January 31
- submitted by February 1.
Each team which completes the requisite tasks will receive special recognition in
The Bencher magazine; the first team to do so will receive a little something extra...
Remember the deadline for submission is February 1, 2019.
|Rules of Engagement:
- "Proof" of completion can consist of a photo or video or other creative documentation.
- The proof needs to be "new" as in created for this contest, not pre-existing.
- Upload proof of completion as an attachment.
- Complete at least three out of the first five activities in any order you would like, leaving #6 for last, which is required.
- Don't overthink it! If you think your submission should be counted, it probably will be. (Your American Inns of Court judges are very nice.)
- Post some of your photos to social media: Tweet @InnsofCourt use #MentoringMonthChallenge or on our Facebook page.
- Shall we see which region or state has the most participation? A little friendly Inn-to-Inn competition never hurt anyone...
- HAVE FUN!