Alumni may choose to donate for a variety of reasons:
- I want other attorneys to experience what I did.
- When you finish the formal coursework of law school, your legal education doesn't end.
- Undertaking minimal annual requirements of continuing legal education, if any are imposed by your jurisdiction, are rarely enough to grow into a polished professional.
- The NATP provides a unique type of advocacy to learn from actual masters of the craft. Barristers are trained professionals in the art of advocacy, and Queen's Counsel (QCs) are the profession's most highly-recognized practitioners.
- To draw from the English traditions, developed over centuries before our country was formed, is to subscribe to the world's most gifted advocates.
- There is real value in borrowing from what others know; I can provide a better product to my clients because of this experience.
- I want to remain involved in order to brush up from the greatest advocates there are.
- Your reason here: ______________________________________________
- The program is affordable to more people when it has additional resources.
- There is a substantial cost to bringing British Barristers to the United States for several days to evaluate and train us.
- The training benefits all types of attorneys , but naturally there is great benefit to attorneys of lesser experience who are in the early years of their careers.
- We donate to keep costs minimal and to allow attorneys of lesser experience, and perhaps means, to participate and leave with a greater skill set.
- Only one ask!
- One link
- Ensures your $$ is going directly to NATP
- Tax-deductible – do before 12/31/201!