This powerful session brought together four inspiring women leaders from across innovation to share their perspectives and examine the impact that female leaders have on their organizations and the skills that have been critical for their success.
- Gain perspective of the technological innovation field from women in industry
- Learn from fellow technological innovation professionals on their career development journeys
- Deepen knowledge of the experience of the profession
- Different paths to success in industry for women scientists
- Real-life experiences of women who have succeeded in industry
- What does it really mean to be a woman in science
- A glimpse of the future for science, and
- How men can act as allies.
Dr. Sheri Smithey, Vice President of the Global R&D Network at Nestle Purina PetCare.
Lee Ann Cochran, Partner with Amphora Consulting.
Matrice Jackson, R&E Director at Kimberly Clark Corporation.
Dr. Martha Gardner, Chief Engineer – Quality for GE Aviation.
Phillip J. Spencer is a Talent Management & Development Manager at Entegris where he manages employee development programs and leads Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion initiatives. Having previously worked in various roles in Human Resources, Phillip focuses his career on building engaging and inclusive workplaces. He holds a B.S. in Management from Bentley University and an MBA from Lasell College.