This 8 minute preview describes the Portfolio Management master class offered before the IRI 2017 Semi-Annual meetings. Watch the recording to learn more about the concepts being taught.
Back by popular demand, the class is being held on May 8, 2017, in Boston, MA and October 2, 2017, in Ft. Worth, TX. This class will not include a certification component.
Learn to shape the strategic and financial goals of your company by using compelling and actionable portfolio analysis to influence corporate decision-makers.
- Align corporate goals with your investment strategy
- Use CREOPM™ (Categorize – Risk Analysis – Evaluate – Optimize – Prioritize – Manage) to maximize portfolio value
- Optimally locate constrained R&D resources
- Understand value lost by pursuing inefficient portfolios
- Make smart trade-offs between business sectors
- Create sustainable portfolio success
For more details and registration information please visit IRI’s Website