Are you interested in expanding your company’s R&D base and/or IP portfolio? Each year federal laboratories conduct over $40 billion of fundamental and applied research, much of which is in technical areas aligned with industrial interests. Organized by the federal labs that are members of IRI, this session provides a partnering primer for those interested in tapping into and capitalizing on the federal labs’ capabilities. The session covers:
- Lessons learned and best practices from successful (and unsuccessful) industry-lab partnerships;
- Practical perspectives and “myth-busting” from IRI industry and lab members on what’s worked, not worked, and why;
- Summary of effective relationship building / matching making approaches and lab-industry partnership models
- a better understanding of the value of lab collaboration;
- knowledge on where to start when looking for a lab collaborator:
- knowledge of the types/methods of collaboration that could be most successful.