Course Number: C102 Online
Course Title: Elevating Your Ethical Awareness
Course Level: Ethics
IRWA Credit Units: 8 QEU / CEU*
*QEU (qualifying education units) and CEU (continuing education units)
Price: $265 USD for members / $330 USD for non-members
This course is intended to help resolve ethics and compliance issues by providing the information, tools and resources necessary to make good decisions. Participants will leave this course with an overview of IRWA’s Code of Conduct, Rules and Standards. These are what guide us and provide an understanding of how to apply this knowledge in serving our clients and members in the utmost ethical manner, while fulfilling our purpose of “improving the quality of people’s lives through infrastructure development.”
- Industry/Specialist: Successful completion of this course is a requirement for all IRWA Credentialing programs and is mandatory every five years for recertification purposes.
- What is Ethics?
- IRWA’s Code of Ethics
- IRWA’s Rules of Professional Conduct
- IRWA’s Disciplinary Procedures for Ethical Violations
- To elevate ethical awareness in our industry to ensure we serve our clients and the profession to the highest standard
- To provide a clear understanding and clarity of our Code of Ethics, Ethical Rules and Standards
- To be educated on the risks associated with non-ethical behavior
- To cultivate an active presence of ethical awareness in daily work and life
Course Tuition includes
- Learning Guide (in PDF format and available for download)
- Supplement – The 10 Rules of Professional Conduct and Standards of Practice for the Right of Way and Infrastructure Professional (in PDF format and available for download)
Who should take this course
This course is designed for new and experienced right of way and infrastructure professionals worldwide, and for those desiring to raise their standard of ethical and fair professional practice.