AP ISMPP U: Optimizing and Enhancing Publications for Virtual Congresses (January 2021)
At the end of this session, attendees should be able to:
- Recognize the value of peer review, and its important place in the process of scientific discovery.
- Understand how to respond to peer review comments, and what to do if you disagree with a peer reviewer or cannot implement requested changes/revisions to your manuscript.
- Understand how to follow good publication practice when supporting a response to peer review.
- Know what a journal editor is looking for, how to make the most of your cover letter, choose appropriate reviewers and how a journal editor processes re-submitted manuscripts.
- Gain new tools for approaching peer review which can increase the chances of successful publication and help survive the peer review process.