|January||Call for topic proposals|
|28 February||Topic proposals due to ISOQOL|
|March||Notification from ISOQOL to submitters of selected topic|
with MWM symposium co-chairs begins
ISOQOL holds an annual virtual Measuring What Matters Symposium in July and requests topic proposals each January, one and a half years in advance.
ISOQOL is seeking to identify and address topics of importance to our members and the HRQL field. Topics may be:
- a particular application (e.g., Measuring What Matters in Clinical Practice)
- a specific disease area (e.g., Measuring What Matters in Cardiology)
- a particular population (e.g., Measuring What Matters in Children)
- or a combination of the three.
Upon submitting a topic proposal, you are indicating your intent to serve as a co-chair of the MWM Symposium and develop the direction of the symposium (commitment noted below). Please indicate the two co-chairs in the proposal.
Co-chairs work with ISOQOL Staff and are responsible for:
- Developing a program outline with topics
- Developing the curriculum
- Developing session learning objectives
- Proposing speakers/presenters
- Attending monthly/biweekly calls with staff & speakers
Items to consider when proposing a MWM Symposium
As much as possible, incorporate these responses in your proposal:
- Why was the
content chosen and how is it relevant to ISOQOL’s mission/vision?
- How does this proposal differ from, or build upon, previous MWM topics and ISOQOL webinars?
- What steps are taken to ensure state-of the-art concerns and methods are included?
- For proposed speakers, consider including a range of levels of experience (e.g., senior investigators, early careers investigators)
VIEW PROPOSAL FORM HERE