An ISOQOL webinar is a 60-90 minute collection of presentations that are recorded during the live event and is later available for on-demand viewing.
ISOQOL webinars cover both core concepts behind HRQL research and emerging trends in the field. Topics are proposed by the membership and reviewed by the Topic Selection Subcommittee.
Webinar Planning Timeline
|8-10 weeks prior
content outline and suggested speakers
- Complete and submit the webinar proposal form linked within the module below.
|8 weeks prior
|ISOQOL staff sends proposal to the Topic Selection Subcommittee for review and approval. (Takes about 2 weeks)
Topic Selection Subcommittee
|Once approved, ISOQOL staff will notify webinar leaders and schedule onboarding call. (mandatory)
|5 weeks prior
|Hold onboarding call to finalize webinar details.
|4-5 weeks prior
|Staff opens registration and begins marketing
|1 week prior
• *Recorded* practice webinar presentations (mandatory)
• Presenters submit final slides to staff.
|Day of webinar
|Call-in 15 minutes prior to webinar
|1 week after webinar
|Staff will provide speakers with feedback and access link to recording.
Webinar Registration Rates:
If the organizers would like to request a different pricing structure, you will be able to propose the structure within the submission form.
By submitting a proposal, you are also volunteering to act as the Moderator for the webinar. Moderator responsibilities include:
- Participating in a minimum of three planning calls over the course of 2-3 months
- Securing speakers
- Providing a short introduction at the beginning of the live webinar
- Fielding questions at the end of the live webinar.
- Working with ISOQOL staff on marketing and logistical details
If you need help finding speakers or fine-tuning a topic, Teamwork is a great resource for seeking help from fellow members. Many SIGs use the message thread feature in Teamwork to develop webinars.
View Proposal Form Questions Here
This link is for reference only. All proposals should be submitted via the online form linked below.