Management Skills for Transportation Professionals
An ITE Online Interactive Workshop powered by Shelley Row
As a transportation professional, you, your co-workers and staff excel at technical analysis. But it takes more than technical skill alone to be successful in a transportation organization. This interactive workshop develops the management skills you need to be an effective professional in a transportation organization. You must do it all, from running an effective meeting, managing difficult people and presenting yourself as a top-notch professional.
To enhance these skills, ITE partnered with Shelley Row, P.E., PTOE to provide this interactive online 4-part workshop. This workshop is the practical solution transportation professionals are looking for to build confidence in all facets of management in order to achieve personal and business goals. Each Session within the workshop includes a live webinar (4 total), and weekly emails from the instructor to remind you to implement what you have learned! Participants can provide real-life examples and receive feedback from the instructor.
Live Webinar Schedule:
March 28, 2019: Meeting Management
May 16, 2019: Personal Branding
July 2, 2019: Distraction Management
August 15, 2019: Difficult People and Performance Assessment
Click Each Session below to Learn More.
As part of the webinar series, you will:
- Learn how to run a meeting that gets results particularly when it is filled with challenging personalities;
- Uncover, define and enhance your personal brand;
- Discover how to manage distractions so that they don’t manage you; and
- Develop skills to manage difficult people and provide impactful performance feedback.
What Makes this Online Workshop Different?
- Using her expertise in transportation, Shelley Row has tailored each webinar to meet the specific needs of the transportation professional.
- Unlike in-classroom instruction, these programs are online, meaning we come to you. There is no travel necessary.
- Email reminders in the ITE Learning Hub help you apply what you’ve learned and stay on track.
- Participants can provide real-life examples and receive feedback from the instructor.
Who Should Attend?
Transportation professionals who must effectively work with and manage others. The webinar series is particularly useful to new managers.
What is Included?
- 4 live interactive web events - Click Each Session below to Learn More
- Weekly emails from the instructor with bite size tips and reminders for improving your management skills as a transportation professional
- Session recordings will be available to stream for all registrants for 90 days after the last webinar in the workshop.
- Downloadable PDF Handouts
- 1 course evaluation
- 1 certificate of completion
- 4 PDH Credits
1. Click the "Sign In" button in the upper right hand corner. If you don't see your name in the upper right hand corner, then you are not signed in.
2. Click purchase below. This will reroute you to ITE's eCommerce purchasing page. Click "Register myself" and then "Proceed to Checkout".
This workshop will be capped at 40 registrants. Register now before it is sold out!
Policies: The live web events will be recorded and accessible to all attendees for the duration of the workshop and up until 30 days after the last live web event of the workshop ends. The recordings from this workshop will not be purchasable as an on-demand offering at a later date.