An ITE Learning Hub Webinar
Developed by the ITE Transit Standing Committee
Attendees will hear two former mayors using the CASE framework for new mobility (connected, autonomous, shared and electric) to discuss Denver’s Mobility Choice Blueprint initiative and how it employed a first of its kind public-private partnership to address emerging technology that is revolutionizing transportation demands, services and facilities. Regional transportation agencies worked together with private-sector business interests to align regional transportation policies and programs to deal with expected changes from technology transformation over the years to 2030. The webinar will highlight tactical actions and the targeted outcomes that will form work programs for the agencies and the private sector. Using the Blueprint results as examples, we will discuss the impact of new mobility on our workforce in the field of professional planning and engineering, as well as other industries that use the transportation system to conduct parts of their businesses.
- Understand the CASE framework for new mobility
- Identify emerging mobility systems
- Understand the unique circumstances and solutions applied to the Denver Mobility Choice initiative
- Define the elements of a mobility blueprint
- Become familiar with mobility scenario development and comparison
- Consider how new mobility could affect the transportation industry workforce over time
This fee includes an archived recording, a webinar evaluation and a certificate.
PDF of Presentations:
Webinar Contributors typically provide a PDF of their presentations; but this may vary on a case by case basis. If they are provided, ITE will upload the presentations into the resources tab of this event.
PDH/CM Credit: 1.5
You have 60 days to view this webinar following purchase.