The current (2009) edition of the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD) outlines compliance dates established by FHWA for certain traffic control device standards. By December 31, 2019, State DOTs, counties, municipalities, and other road owners are urged to meet the requirements. This webinar will focus on meeting two new requirements that were established in 2009:
- Section 2B.40 (ONE WAY Signs) revised the requirements for the number and locations of ONE WAY signs; and
- Sections 2C.06 through 2C.14 (Horizontal Alignment Warning Signs) revised the requirements regarding the use of various horizontal alignment signs.
- Learn what specific sign changes must be made by agencies to meet the December 31, 2019 compliance dates;
- Learn about methods other states and highway agencies are using to complete these tasks; and
- Ability to ask questions about specific circumstances and receive guidance
Return to the Course Description for more information or to access the evaluation and certificate.