Anyone involved in looking for a job, hiring a new employee, retaining an existing employee, particularly those employees just starting out in our profession, know firsthand of the unique challenges our profession faces in competing for and keeping the good talent we need to keep pace with the changes our profession is experiencing as our mobility patterns and modes of transportation change almost daily.
We have put together an all-star panel to share thoughts and “secrets” on the what and how of talent acquisition and retention!
- Recognize the factors that contribute to potential employees decisions on choosing an employer.
- Summarize the combination of soft skills and technical skills that academia is preparing the young generation for to enter the profession.
- Identify and embrace inclusivity and diversity in corporate America.
- Assess programs and training's to keep up with the constant change in private sector.
- Guide implementation of innovative and new project delivery in public sector.
- Describe what the younger generations’ workforce desires are in establishing their careers in this profession.