This webinar is sponsored by the ITE Industry and Public Agency Councils.
Aiming to advance their agenda of building a Smart City, Henderson, Nevada engaged the analytics start-up UrbanLogiq to harness the power of data and artificial intelligence to better understand and predict the traffic impact of real estate developments. Join Henderson’s Alyssa A. Rodriguez and UrbanLogiq’s Mark Masongsong as they discuss the goals, challenges and lessons learned in turning big data into smarter communities.
Attendees of this webinar will learn:
- How to inventory your agency’s data and identify related agencies whose data you could access
- Data basics such as metadata, formatting, structure and standardization
- Considerations around privacy, data ownership and security, including when data is not exclusively under your authority
- Challenges when working with third-party data providers including integration with cloud platforms and API systems
- How to organize internal resources and run a comprehensive data management program including on-going maintenance and support
- Tips for launching innovation pilots and navigating procurement when dealing with a start-up
- Alyssa A. Rodriguez, P.E., PTOE, Assistant Director of Public Works | City of Henderson, NV
- Mark Masongsong, CEO & Co-Founder at UrbanLogiq
- Abbas Mohaddes, President & COO | Econolite
Special Pricing for the first Industry Council Webinar.
Public Agnecy ITE Members: No Charge
Other ITE Members: $25.00
This includes a live web event, an archived recording, webinar evaluation, 1.5 PDH credits and a certificate of completion
Additional Attendees at one Location:
Additional Live Webinar Attendees at one location are eligible for earning credit for attending. There is a processing fee of $15 members/$25 non-members. Instructions will be provided during the webinar.
PDF of Presentations:
Webinar Contributors typically provide a PDF of their presentations; but this may vary on a case by case basis. If they are provided, ITE will upload the presentations into the resources tab of this event within 24 hours of the event.
How to earn PDH Credit:
The certificate of completion and 1.5 PDH credits will be made available to the registrant after you have attended the webinar and the evaluation has been completed.
Recordings are available for 30 days following the day of the live event for anyone who registers for the course. Additional attendees at one location are not eligible to earn PDH credit for viewing an archived recording.