This webinar is hosted by ITE on behalf of the
Road to Zero Coalition.
The ‘Safety Culture 101’ webinar will offer an introduction on safety culture and transportation. The webinar will cover the following topics –
- Definitions and Principles of Safety Culture
- Cultivate Safety Culture – What & How
- Examples and Lessons Learned from Implementing Safety Culture
- Safety Culture and Safe Systems
- Summarize definitions and principles of Safety Culture for practitioners
- Describe how to cultivate Safety Culture within the transportation profession.
- Provide examples and lessons from implementing Safety Culture in the transportation system and vehicle technology.
- Begin to outline connections between Safety Culture and Safe Systems in Road to Zero work.
- Dr. Nicholas Ward, Professor, Montana State University
- Dr. John Milton, Director of Transportation Safety and System Analysis, Washington State Department of Transportation
- Kristin Kingsley, Director of Safety, Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers
- David Liu, Regulatory Safety Manager, American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
- Dr. David Yang, Executive Director, AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety
This includes a live web event, an archived recording, webinar evaluation, 1.5 PDH credits and a certificate of completion.
How to earn PDH Credit:
The certificate of completion and 1.5 PDH credits will be made available to the registrant after you have attended the webinar and the evaluation has been completed.
Recordings are available for 30 days following the day of the live event for anyone who registers for the course. Additional attendees at one location are not eligible to earn PDH credit for viewing an archived recording.
This webinar is available for registration until August 8, 2020. AFter that date it will become archived.