An ITE Online Interactive Workshop powered by Shelley Row, PE, CSP
Shelley Row and ITE have updated this series sessions to include information that is helpful to communicate with non-technical audiences virtually! Read below for more information and to register.
There’s a lot at stake. Whether in-person or virtually, you must effectively communicate your work to a client, prospective clients, elected officials, executives, or the public who have little time and less background in your subject area. You get one chance and it needs to go well.
Impactful and memorable communications are an essential part of being successful and advancing your career. And, as we're learning, you must be an adept communicator no matter the format. What are the secrets to creating and delivering powerful communication that connects with your audience in a meaningful way?
To assist you with enhancing your skills in this area, ITE has partnered with Shelley Row, P.E., CSP to provide this intensive, interactive online 3-part workshop. This workshop is the practical solution transportation professionals are looking for to build confidence in communicating with non-technical audiences both in-person and virtually.
As part of this webinar workshop series, you will:
- Create powerful and memorable presentations whether in-person or virtual,
- Learn how analyze the audience and design a presentation that is laser-focused on their real issues. and
- Practice and develop proficiency in asking powerful questions designed to connect to the audience.
- Using her expertise in transportation, Shelley Row has tailored each session within this online workshop to meet the specific needs of the transportation professional.
- Unlike in-classroom instruction, this workshop is online, meaning we come to you. There is no travel necessary.
- Email reminders help you apply what you've learned and stay on track.
- Participants can provide real-life examples and receive feedback from the instructor.
Who Should Attend?
Transportation professionals whose success depends on effective communication with a wide variety of non-technical audiences.
Live Webinar Schedule Updated --
- May 27, 2020 -- The World Has Gone Virtual! Learn to Design Impactful, Brain-Friendly Webinars That Stick (was rescheduled from the original date of May 13)
- July 16, 2020 -- Know Your Audience: Who Are They Really and What Do They Care About
- September 17, 2020 -- Asking Powerful Questions and Listening to for the Answers that Really Matter
Click each section below to learn more about the topic.
Complete Workshop Series Fees:
(to purchase entire series click the purchase button on this page below)
ITE Members: $320.00
Individual Sessions Fees:
(to purchase individual sessions click on each session below and then purchase on that page)
ITE Members: $120.00
What is Included?
- 3 live interactive web events - Click Each Session below to Learn More
- Weekly emails from the instructor with bite size tips and reminders for improving your management skills as a transportation professional
- Session recordings will be available to stream for all registrants for 60 days after the last webinar in the workshop.
- Downloadable PDF Handouts
- 3 PDH Credits
How to Register:
1. Click the "Sign In" button in the upper right hand corner. If you don't see your name in the upper right hand corner, then you are not signed in.
2. Click purchase below. This will reroute you to ITE's eCommerce purchasing page. Click "Register myself" and then "Proceed to Checkout".
This workshop will be capped at 40 registrants. Register now before it is sold out!
The live web events will be recorded and accessible to all attendees for the duration of the workshop and up until 60 days after the last live web event of the workshop ends. The recordings from this workshop will not be purchasable as an on-demand offering at a later date.
The session is non-refundable within 7 days of the live event.