Developed by the ITE Consultants Council and Public Agency Council.
You have decided you are interested in a career path as a transportation professional, but you are unsure which sector is the right fit for you. This webinar will offer you a glimpse into what to expect from careers in the public sector, private sector and education. You will also learn about resources offered by ITE to support your growth as you enter your transportation career.
- Gain an understanding of what to expect from a career path in the public sector, private sector and education.
- Recognize the differences and similarities of careers in each of the sectors.
- Identify opportunities for ITE career support, including the mentorship program.
- Kimberly E. Leung, P.E., T.E., Engineer - Livable Streets Team Leader | San Francisco Municipal Transportation Agency (SFMTA)
- Chris Maciejewski, P.E., Chief Operating Officer | DKS
- Garrett Scott, EIT, ENV SP, Traffic EIT | HDR
- Dr. David Hurwitz, Associate Professor of Transportation Engineering | Oregon State University
No Charge to Register for the webinar
Registration for webinar includes a live web event and an archived recording with access for 30 days to each registrant and a webinar evaluation that provides a certificate of participation only.
How to Earn PDH Credit: If you would like PDH Credit for this webinar, there is a processing fee for each registrant of $15 members/ $25 non-members to receive 1.5 PDH credits certificate. Instructions and links to receive this credit certificate will be provided at the conclusion of the webinar.
Additional Attendees at one Location:
Additional Live Webinar Attendees at one location are eligible for earning credit for attending. There is a processing fee of $15 members/$25 non-members. Instructions will be provided during the webinar.
PDF of Presentations:
Webinar Contributors typically provide a PDF of their presentations; but this may vary on a case by case basis. If they are provided, ITE will upload the presentations into the resources tab of this event within 24 hours of the event.
Event Log-on Instructions:
On the day of the webinar, return to this page to join the live web event that you purchased. Click the live web event below, and a button to join will appear 30 minutes before the specified start time.
Recordings are available for 30 days following the day of the live event for anyone who registers for the course. Additional attendees at one location are not eligible to earn PDH credit for viewing an archived recording.
New Policy: Once this webinar recording is made available on-demand it will have a shelf life of 60 days to view before it is archived. Register Now before it's too late!