Developed by the ITE Transportation Safety Council.
This webinar provides professionals with the introductory knowledge of some methodologies and tools used for DDSA. We will present several brief examples of users-infrastructure issues. We will also describe how projects can be examined and the metrics used to quantitatively assess infrastructure-user problems/errors. Included will be illustrating the role of infrastructure inventories in quantifying user workload, and how various analysis tools (IHSDM, RSA, human factor guidelines, human factor interaction matrix) can be used jointly in completing data driven safety analyses. Lastly we will show how to present DDSA results explaining key user-infrastructure issues related to crashes.
- Explain what human factors and workload are.
- Illustrate how safety tools can be used to quantify workload.
- Describe how major analysis tools can be used together.
- Determine how to present formative DDSA reports.
- Samuel C. Tignor, Adjunct Professor | VA Tech Adjunct Professor, Retired FHWA
- Mohamad Banihashemi, Senior Transportation Research Engineer II | CYFOR Technologies LLC
ITE Members: $49.00
This includes an archived recording with access for 30 days, webinar evaluation, 1.5 PDH credits and a certificate of completion
How to earn PDH Credit:
The certificate of completion and 1.5 PDH credits will be made available to the registrant after you have attended the webinar and the evaluation has been completed.
Recordings are available for 30 days following the day of the live event for anyone who registers for the course. Additional attendees at one location are not eligible to earn PDH credit for viewing an archived recording.
New Policy: Once this webinar recording is made available on-demand it will have a shelf life of 60 days to view before it is archived. Register Now before it's too late!