Developed by the ITE Consultants Council.
Going into 2020, transportation companies had varying degrees of working from home policies. When COVID-19 hit the nation, many companies across the industry quickly adapted to have employees to work from home full-time. Over the past few months there have been many success stories as well as lessons learned from bumps along the way. This webinar will share perspectives from IT and HR, as well as personal stories of employees who are new to this or have been working from home for decades.
- Understand important aspects of IT infrastructure that assist in companies successfully allowing employees to work from home.
- Describe how a company’s Human Resources team can support company culture and employees while working from home.
- Learn tips and tricks to working from home from the personal experience of others.
- Katrina Haney, Director of Human Resources | DKS Associates
- Jim Mallett, M.A.Sc., P.Eng., PTOE, President and CEO | Paradigm Transportation Solutions Limited
- Skip Thomas, Vice President, Information Technologies | VHB
- Hardik Shah, P.E., PTOE, MSCE, National Practice Director / Traffic Group Leader | American Structurepoint, Inc.
ITE Members: Free
This includes an archived recording with access for 30 days, webinar evaluation, 1.5 PDH credits and a certificate of completion
How to earn PDH Credit:
The credit certificate of completion and 1.5 PDH credits will be made available to the registrant after you have attended the webinar and the evaluation has been completed.
Recordings are available for 30 days following the date of the recording posted. Additional attendees at one location are not eligible to earn PDH credit for viewing an archived recording.
Policy: Once this webinar recording is made available on-demand it will have a shelf life of 60 days to view before it is archived. Register Now before its too late!
Webinar available to register until December 31, 2020.