The live event has ended. Recording is now available to stream.
PDH/CM Credits: 1.5
To receive PDH/CM credits, please complete the associated evaluation linked here. Once completed, your certificate will appear in your ITE Learning Hub account.
This week's sessions are sponsored by
This session will provide details on creating complete corridors through right-sizing and lane allocation projects. Projects featured in this session will explore lessons learned in achieving complete corridors. The session will feature large scale projects to transforming main streets, as well as both permanent and pilot projects that are creating complete streets at a corridor scale.
- Summarize various ways to create complete corridors.
- Highlight projects that have successfully completed reallocating right away toward multiple modes.
- Describe lessons learned on real-world projects creating complete streets.
Moderator: Claude Strayer, P.E., RSP1, Fehr & Peers
Presentation Titles & Speakers:
- “Complete Corridors - I-270 North Design Build Project”, Shawn Leight, P.E., PTOE, PTP, Vice President / COO, CBB Transportation Engineers + Planners, St. Louis, Missouri and Jennifer Becker, P.E., I-270 North Design Build Design Coordinator, Missouri Department of Transportation, St. Louis, Missouri and Jacob Kaltenbronn, Transportation Operations Analyst, CBB Transportation Engineers + Planners, St. Louis, Missouri
- “Right-Sizing” S. Florida Avenue (SR 37) in Lakeland, FL: This is a Test – Only a Test!”, Angelo Rao, P.E., Complete Streets Practice Leader, S&ME, Tampa, Florida
- “Lessons Learned from Planning and Implementation of Lane Repurposing Projects”, Ravindra Wijesundera, P.E., RSP1, Transportation Engineer, Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc., Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- “Transforming Main Street – A Case Study in West Linn, Oregon”, Lance Calvert, P.E., Public Works Director / City Engineer, City of West Linn, Oregon