The live event has ended. Recording is now available to stream.
PDH/CM Credits: 1.5
To receive PDH/CM credits, please complete the associated evaluation linked here. Once completed, your certificate will appear in your ITE Learning Hub account.
Today's sessions are sponsored by
The COVID-19 pandemic has forced public agencies and their consultants to rethink their approach to engaging the public and obtaining meaningful public input. This session featured a panel discussion exploring the strategies that have been successfully adopted by public agency officials and their consultants in order to engage the public and keep their projects moving forward.
- Understand how to effectively engage the public and obtain meaningful public input
- Learn about successful strategies that have been adopted for virtual engagement
- Understand the benefits and drawbacks of virtual engagement including the importance of ensuring that public engagement is inclusive, equitable, and reaches a diverse population
Moderator: Jennifer Toth, P.E., Director / County Engineer, Maricopa County Department of Transportation
- Kristi Sebastian, Traffic Engineer, Dakota County, Minnesota
- Eric Lamb, P.E., FITE, Transportation Planning Manager and Tiffanie Mazanek, Communications Analyst, City of Raleigh, North Carolina
- Kristin Darr, Principal and Owner, Central Creative, Phoenix. Arizona