The live event has ended. Recording is now available to stream.
PDH/CM Credits: 1.5
To receive PDH/CM credits, please complete the associated evaluation linked here. Once completed, your certificate will appear in your ITE Learning Hub account.
Today's sessions are sponsored by
This session is sponsored by
This session will provide best practices in the rapidly evolving space of transit, from technology to practices. It will feature methods and research on automated bus rapid transit, high-capacity transit corridors, comprehensive evaluation of public transit benefits and best practices in handling transit projects during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Learn about the latest developments are in Automated Bus Rapid Transit.
- Obtain tools to better evaluate the benefits for public transit.
- Evaluate How Public Transit Infrastructure projects changed during COVID-19 pandemic.
Moderator: Arjan Van Andel, Public Transportation Partnerships, Uber
Presentation Titles & Speakers:
- “Bringing Automated Driving to Public Transit”, Jerome Lutin, PH.D, P.E., AICP, F.ITE, Senior Director of Statewide and Regional Planning (retired), New Jersey Transit, Monmouth Junction, New Jersey and Richard Mudge, Ph.D, President, Compass Transportation and Technologies, Potomac, Maryland
- “From Mobility to Accessibility based Planning: Implications for Public Transit”, Todd Litman, Executive Director, Victoria Transport Policy Institute, Victoria, BC
- “Meeting the COVID-19 Public Transport Challenge in Innovative Ways: Examples from Southeast Asia and East Asia", Ronald Boenau, P.E., International Transport Research Advisor, Greensboro, North Carolina and Md Mokaddesul Hoque, Ph.D, E T Consultant, The World Bank, Transport, South Asia Region (ISAT1), Dhaka, Bangladesh