This 10-part Road Safety Fundamental Webinar series highlights various aspects of road safety as part of ITE’s continued focus on Vision Zero and the goal to reduce and eventually eliminate fatalities. Presented by experts in their field, this series has topics appropriate for all levels. There is a suite of introductory webinars for those not familiar with road user safety as well as modules discussing safety evaluations and safety for all road users.
See below the list of topics covered in this on-demand, 10-part webinar series.
- Safety for all road users
- Partnerships that Create a Lasting Safety Culture
- Safety Analysis Tools
- Basic Statistics and Predictive Safety
- ITS, TSMO, and Safety in Operations
- Human Factors
- Road Geometry and Roadside safety
- Systemic safety and Network Screening
- Safety Considerations in Transportation Planning
- Road Safety Audits
Click the titles of the individual webinars below to learn more about each section.
- ITE member price: $499; non-member price: $799
(Click " Purchase" Below. Login is required.)
Participants will have access to the webinar series for 90 days.
Earn PDH Credit:
- Entire Course Registrants: 14.5 PDH Credits for the entire series. The certificate of completion for the entire webinar series will be made available after all 10 recordings have been viewed and the final survey has been completed.
Policy: Upon date of purchase of this course you have 90 days to complete it. If you do not complete it in that time period you will need to repurchase the course. Should extenuating circumstances arise and you are not able to complete the course in the allotted 90 days, please submit those details in writing and any supporting documentation to ITE Professional Development Director at email@example.com.