This webinar was sponsored by the ITE Consultants Council.
Now more than ever in the hybrid landscape gender diversity and diverse talent are at the center stage. During this webinar we will be providing a specialist transportation recruiters perspective on what firms are doing to attract, secure and retain diverse talent. We will provide a unique perspective from a wide range of our clients who are doing different things to attract and retain female talent.
Topics to be discussed:
- Challenges female engineers face?
- Struggles clients face in securing diverse talent?
- What firms are doing to secure diverse talent?
- Strategies to retain talent in the workforce?
- Tell a general view of the state of diversity in the transportation market
- Describe some of the struggles companies and women in engineering are facing
- Identify strategies companies are putting in place to attract female engineers
- Discuss how companies are retaining female talent
- Julie Johnson, Vice President, Human Resources | VHB | Orlando, FL, USA
- George Place, Senior Vice President - Head of Transportation | LVI Associates | Dallas, TX, USA
- Catherine Rich, Senior Transportation Recruitment Consultant | LVI Associates | Dallas, TX, USA
ITE Members: Free
This includes an archived recording with access for 30 days, webinar evaluation, and a certificate of completion.
Recordings are available for 30 days following the date of the recording posted. All registrants will have access to the recording for 30 days. Additional attendees at one location are not eligible to earn PDH credit for viewing an archived recording.
PDF of Presentations:
Webinar Contributors typically provide a PDF of their presentations; but this may vary on a case by case basis. If they are provided, ITE will upload the presentations into the resources tab of this event within 24 hours of the event.
Policy: Once this webinar recording is made available on-demand it will have a shelf life of 60 days to view before it is archived. Register Now before it's too late!
Last Day to Register: December 20, 2021