ITE has established a new partnership with the McTrans Center at the University of Florida Transportation Institute (UFTI). The McTrans Center (UFTI) is a unique organization of university and industry partners work to further the goals of safety and reliability in the transportation system through training and education in transportation technology. Its primary mission is to educate professionals in the use of the Highway Capacity Software (HCS) tool.
ITE Members receive a 20% discount on select courses by registering through ITE Learning Hub.
For ITE members, this is a great benefit because you are receiving a discounted offer on already discounted courses that provide you with the latest in transportation education from Subject Matter Experts.
The Courses currently offered as part of this opportunity:
- Highway Capacity Analysis (HCA)
- Highway Safety Analysis (HSA)
- What’s New in the 7th Edition of HCM - Highway Capacity Manual (2022) - Select Webinars offered by McTrans Center
- TE I: Equitable Mobility and Effective Management
- TE II: Equity and Accessibility-based Approach
- TE III: Transit Planning for Equity Outcomes
Click on the course or webinar information below you would like to learn more about and to register.
If you have any questions about these offerings and partnership please contact the ITE Professional Development Director, Kellyanne Broom at firstname.lastname@example.org.