This webinar is led by the Women in ITE Committee.
ITE’s Women in ITE Committee recently interviewed five women leaders in transportation to assist young professionals navigate the early stages of careers in transportation. They were interviewed on a variety of topics like their first job, career plans, challenges in their career and hopes for the future. The webinar will include a series of pre-recorded interviews followed by a live Q & A session.Moderators:
- Anagha Krishnan, E.I.T., ITS/Traffic Associate | AECOM | Burnaby, BC, Canada
- Alina Cheng, P.Eng., Manager, Parking Management | City of Vancouver | Vancouver, BC, Canada
- Alyssa Rodriguez, PE, ITE President and Director of Information Technology | City of Henderson | Henderson, NV, USA
- Beverly Kuhn, PE, ITE Vice President and Division Head and Regents Fellow | Texas A&M University | College Station, TX, USA
- Rosana Correa, PE, ITE Vice President and Project Manager/Transportation | Jacobs | Tampa, FL, USA
- Jeannette Montufar, P.Eng, Founding Partner & CEO | MORR Transportation Consulting | Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Jenny Grote, PE, Principal | GroTrans | Denver, CO, USA
ITE Members: Free
Registration for webinar includes the live event, an archived recording with access for 30 days to each registrant. If you are a non-member of ITE you will need to create an account to register. You can create an account here.
All registrants will have access to the recording for 30 days once it is posted.
How to earn PDH Credit:
PDHs are not available for this event.
Policies: Once this webinar recording is made available on-demand it will have a shelf life of 60 days to register before it is archived.
Last Day to Register: April 19, 2022