How can you differentiate yourself in today’s competitive job market? One avenue is demonstrating advanced knowledge and expertise as well as a high level of dedication through the achievement of certification.
This webinar will discuss how achieving the Professional Traffic Operations Engineer (PTOE), Professional Transportation Planner (PTP); Road Safety Professional, Level 1 (RSP1); and Road Safety Professional Level 2 (RSP2) certifications has benefitted the presenters from both a professional and personal standpoint and how it has helped their career development.
Participants will also hear about the preparatory resources available through ITE as well as general information about the certification process.
- Learn how certification can benefit your career development and make you more attractive to prospective employers
- Learn about available preparatory resources
- Understand general policies and procedures about the certification process
- Ken Ackeret, PhD, P.E., PTOE, Principal, Kimley-Horn and former member of the Transportation Professional Certification Board of Directors
- Carrie Falkenrath, P.E., PTOE, PTP, RSP1,Principal, Transportation Engineer & Planner, T2 Traffic & Transportation
- Dan Hardy, P.E., PTP,Principal, Renaissance Planning Group and current member of the Transportation Professional Certification Board of Directors
- Ann O’Neill, Certifications Program Manager, Transportation Professional Certification Board
- David Petrucci, P.E., PTOE, RSP2I, Safety Engineer, Federal Highway Administration and current member of the Transportation Professional Certification Board of Directors
ITE Members: Free
Registration for webinar includes the live event, an archived recording with access for 30 days to each registrant. If you are a non-member of ITE you will need to create an account to register. You can create an account here.
All registrants will have access to the recording for 30 days once it is posted.
How to earn PDH Credit:
PDHs are not available for this event.
Event Log-on Instructions:
On the day of the webinar, return to this page to join the live web event that you purchased. Click the live web event below, and a button to join will appear 30 minutes before the specified start time.
PDF of Presentations:
Webinar Contributors typically provide a PDF of their presentations; but this may vary on a case by case basis. If they are provided, ITE will upload the presentations into the resources tab of this event within 24 hours of the event.
Policies: Registration for the live event closes 30 minutes prior to the start. Once this webinar recording is made available on-demand it will have a shelf life of 60 days to register before it is archived.