The live event has ended. Recording available to stream.
This webinar is led by the ITE Traffic Engineering Council.
Part two of the Signal Timing Corridor Management Webinar Series will discuss the next generation of signal technology for synchronizing signal systems and evaluating their performance. This webinar will focus on Adaptive Signal Control Technology (ASCT) which has the capability to adjust traffic signal timings in real-time to current traffic demand. In addition, complementing technologies to evaluate system performance and to coordinate with other future connected vehicle and smart cities infrastructure will be discussed. Two case studies will be presented including the use of Signal Performance Measures for evaluating system performance.
- Learn how ASCT Technology dynamically adjusts traffic
- Understand the opportunities for ASCT Technology
- Recognize complementing technologies to build on current ASCT technology
- Learn how to evaluate the performance of an ASCT corridor using data produced by the system
- Learn how ASCT can assist with future Connected and Autonomous Vehicle deployments.
Policies: This webinar recording is made available on-demand it will have a shelf life of 60 days to register before it is archived. Participants are able to purchase and retrieve their certificate until their access to the content expires. After the content expires and goes into archive, the certificate opportunity is forfeit. To learn how to purchase your PDH Certificates and the read the New ITE PDH Certificate Policy, please view the webinar course page here.