Is energy drained revisiting operational details again and again? Does over-thinking stifle progress? Is time wasted collecting even more data? Is a nagging feeling keeping you up at night? When faced with a complex decision, you tend to search for more and more data, but more data isn’t always the answer. Using a simple 4-step process, home in on the real issues so that you reframe your approach to achieve your goals with less frustration.
- Recognize the over-thinking cycle. Are you going over the same question again and again and asking for more and more data?
- You’re asking the wrong question. More data isn’t the answer because it’s not a question of data.
- Listen for clues “under the hood” to understand what’s really going on.
- Resolve the real problem, make the decision, and move on.
- Shelley Row, PE, CSP | Blue Fijord Leaders
This session includes a live web event, webinar evaluation, 1.5 PDH credit and a certificate of completion.
Event Log-on Instructions:
On the day of the webinar, return to this page to join the live web event that you purchased. Click the live web event below, and a button to join will appear 30 minutes before the specified start time.
This webinar is for LeadershipITE Alumni Only. If you register for this event and are not part of this invite only group, ITE reserves the right to cancel your registration.