- Learn about the magnitude and historical context for recent increases in pedestrian fatalities and serious injuries;
- Learn how certain urban/suburban environments are contributing to a disproportionate increase in pedestrian and bicyclist fatalities;
- Be able to communicate how the safe systems approach is altering the traditional safety paradigm across different modes of travel;
- Identify successful Vision Zero techniques and tools for multimodal safety, and understand some of the tradeoffs inherent in their use;
- Understand the reality of implementing Vision Zero in a real-world environment, and be able to dispel some of the “myths” around design limitations and operational standards.
Moderator: Russell Brownlee
Speakers: Bill Schultheiss, Richard Retting, Jason DeGray
Fees: $149 Members/$199 Non-Members
This fee includes a web event recording, webinar evaluation, and certificate of completions.
Additional Attendees at one Location:
Additional Live Webinar Attendees at one location are eligible for earning credit for attending. There is a processing fee of $15 members/$25 non-members. PDH Processing Fee Payment can be made by clicking here.
PDF of Presentations:
Webinar Contributors typically provide a PDF of their presentations; but this may vary on a case by case basis. If they are provided, ITE will upload the presentations into the resources tab of this event within 24 hours of the event.
Event Log-on Instructions:
On the day of the webinar, return to this page to join the live web event that you purchased. A button to join will appear 30 minutes before the specified start time.
How to earn PDH/CM Credit:
The certificate of completion and 1.5 PDH/CM credits will be made available to the registrant after you have attended the webinar and the evaluation has been completed.
Recordings are available for 30 days following the day of the live event for anyone who purchases the course. Additional attendees at one location are not eligible to earn PDH credit for viewing a recording.