The live event has ended. Recording now available to view on-demand.
This webinar is led by ITE Education Council.
To learn how to register and see more information about the webinar including webinar fees and PDH credit certificate fees, please view the webinar course page here.
This webinar will discuss mega-events organized and hosted by ITE student chapters. These "mega-events" are events where multiple student chapters come together for an event or activity. Identifying and executing these methods of collaboration amongst student chapters can foster community amongst students and create new networking opportunities. Through this webinar, we will hear from two student chapters on mega-events they have led, and the outcomes of these events.
Thus, this webinar will describe methods of formulating a mega-event amongst student chapters, ideas for collaboration, available resources used by the student chapters, and challenges and highlights of these events.
- Explain strategies to create an engaging and educational event for students
- Analyze the benefits and challenges of working together across different student chapters
- Understand the various resources available for organizing such mega-events
- Describe the steps taken to formalize the agenda of the event including the list of keynote speakers and guests
- Identify key metrics used to measure the success of the event
Policies: The webinar recording will be made available on-demand it will have a shelf life of 60 days to register before it is archived. Participants are able to purchase and retrieve their PDH credit certificate until their access to the content expires. After the content expires and goes into archive, the PDH credit certificate opportunity is forfeited.