PTP Module 6— Plan Implementation
Develop implementation programs that set investment priorities tied to funding sources and agency responsibilities.
- Explain the characteristics of implementing plans and programs;
- Understand the basics of financial analysis;
- Identify opportunities and limitations of traditional and alternative funding sources;
- Utilize project prioritization and program development techniques; and
- Understand the application of system monitoring to evaluate plan investments.